We browse through a wide variety of coverages and find the right one for you.

More Info


We browse through a wide variety of coverages and find the right one for you.

More Info


We browse through a wide variety of coverages and find the right one for you.

More Info

Life & Health

We browse through a wide variety of coverages and find the right one for you.

More Info


We browse through a wide variety of coverages and find the right one for you.

More Info

Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners Insurance Information


Homeowners Insurance

Coverage for Homeowners throughout Santa Clarita, San Fernando, the Antelope Valley and beyond.


The real estate market in greater Los Angeles is among the most-expensive in the world. You must be well-prepared to buy a home here, and once you have it, you need to protect it. That’s why everyone needs homeowners insurance. It can protect you when hazards threaten your home and security.

It takes an expert eye to help you get the right homeowners insurance. That’s what Dynamite Insurance does best. We’re ready to help you protect yourself, your house and your personal assets in the best ways.


Why You Need Homeowners Insurance


If a hazardous event—house fires, vandalism, theft, severe weather—were to damage your home, that equals money and property lost. Many people don’t realize that just by trying to pick up the pieces, they could face a very dangerous financial cliff. By having homeowners insurance, your policy can pay many recovery costs on your behalf.

With the right coverage, you can protect your cash assets while still affording to replace your physical assets. Your policy can better assure your chances of a full recovery in case problems strike.


Our Policy Offerings


All homeowners insurance varies. Most, however, can contain standard elements like:

  • Dwelling Protection

This is the coverage that insures your house itself. So, should a covered event damage the structure, this coverage can pay for the repairs.

  • Other Structures Coverage

Fences, carports or storage sheds might sustain damage. This coverage can help you repair those items.

  • Personal Property Insurance

Household contents like furniture, clothing or electronics might sustain damage. If a covered event led to the damage, you could file a claim under this coverage to repair or replace your belongings.

  • Liability Coverage


A third party, like a houseguest, neighbor, or even a stranger might allege that you caused them harm. Liability insurance helps you compensate them for their losses. Most policies offer:


  • Bodily injury liability coverage that helps you pay for costs related to third-party injuries.
  • Property damage liability coverage pays when you damage someone else’s property.
  • Legal assistance that covers costs in case someone sues you for costs related to their losses.


Policies also often cover damage done to others whether you are on and off the property at the time of the accident. The coverage, in many cases, can follow you.


  • Medical Assistance

There is a chance, regardless of how careful you try to be, that someone could get hurt in your house. This coverage can assist them with their medical costs, even if you aren’t at-fault for the loss.


  • Loss of Use Coverage

A problem at home might mean you have to temporarily leave. If a tree falls on the house and causes structural damage, you might have to move out while it undergoes repairs. This coverage can help you pay excess costs—hotel bills, dining bills—ect, for the time you can’t use the home.




  • Do I have to buy coverage?

In many cases, your mortgage lender will require you to buy homeowners insurance. Still, regardless of whether you have any requirement, it’s a lot easier to pay for an insurance premium than to pay full price for home repairs. Therefore, getting coverage is a smart investment.


  • Will my policy cover water damage?

Sometimes, your policy will cover water damage if it comes from inside the home. Water damage from a burst pipe will often have coverage. However, water damage from outside the home, such as from a flash flood, might have no coverage. To get this coverage, you’ll need a separate flood insurance policy.


  • Will I have to pay deductibles?

For claims on the home’s structure or possessions coverage, you will likely have to pay a deductible. We’ll help you choose the deductible costs that you can always reasonably afford.


  • How should coverage vary?

Your policy should address the values, risks and liabilities present within your property, uniquely. That’s why we offer numerous policy options which can help you choose the appropriate limits so that you won’t face deficits in coverage.


  • Who do I call for help?

The committed, friendly team at Dynamite Insurance Brokerage can help you find the best homeowners insurance to fit your needs and budget. And, if you need to file a claim, we’ll do all we can to make the process simple, easy and efficient.

Please feel free to call our office at 661-255-0038 to speak to an agent or email us your questions and an insurance professional will reply promptly.

Contact Us Today!

Social Social Social Social Social
© Copyright. All rights reserved. | Powered by Insurance Website Builder