Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Coverage for Business Owners Throughout Santa Clarita, San Fernando, Newhall, the Antelope Valley and Beyond
You’ll want to protect your business and your ability to profit from it. That’s why operations both small and large need significant business insurance coverage. Various policies can step in when problems strike, and they’ll help you keep the business afloat during and after its recovery.
Protect your business with commercial insurance portfolios specially crafted for you by Dynamite Insurance. With expertise and commitment, we’ll help you keep your business safe in any and all cases.
Why You Need Business Insurance
Business insurance can help you pay for damage to the business, loss of operations, and even the harm you accidentally cause others. With it, you can play down and get control of any challenges that might otherwise arise if you had to pay for these losses out-of-pocket.
You run the business to make money, but operating it takes money as well. Think about how much you can afford to lose (probably, not much) if a problem like a fire or severe weather interrupts operations. You could face significant financial challenges as you try to make repairs, reopen or get back to normal. The appropriate business insurance will be able to help you pick up the pieces.
Business Owners Policies
Qualifying small businesses can benefit from our business owners policy (BOPs) options. BOPs offer several of the most-common types of business insurance in one package. These usually include:
- Structure Insurance: Coverage can pay for damage to the business’s buildings and often, other structures on the property.
- General Liability Coverage: This coverage can pay for the accidental or negligent harm that your business accidentally causes to third parties. Coverage can cover these parties’ bodily injuries, property damage and other perks.
- Business Personal Property Coverage: Damage to business contents, stock, inventory, possessions and related items can receive coverage under this protection.
- Business Interruption Insurance: Damaging accidents might force the business to temporarily close. This coverage can help you recover lost income and pay ongoing expenses when the business must close, or cannot function at full capacity.
With a BOP in place, you’ll have a foundation on which to build a more-specific commercial coverage portfolio. However, you’ll also get the convenience of having cohesion among some of the most important pieces of business insurance. You’ll be able to know you have the right protection.
Extended Coverage Options
To tailor your business’s coverage more specifically to your operational needs, you will probably want additional coverage, such as:
- Workers’ Compensation: This is required coverage for most businesses. It can compensate employees injured on the job.
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Businesses that operate vehicles need to carry this coverage. It provides liability, collision, comprehensive and other coverage in line with your driving needs.
- Surety Bonds: Bonds are guarantees that you will compensate your clients in case you cannot fulfill the terms of the contract that both parties have agreed upon.
- Builders’ Risk Coverage: If you are a contractor, then builders’ risk coverage will pay to protect the property under construction and the associated materials.
- Liquor Liability Insurance: If you serve liquor in your establishment, this coverage can pay in case an intoxicated customer causes harm to others, who then hold the business responsible.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage: Sudden failures in critical equipment can qualify for repairs or replacements under this coverage.
- Inland Marine Insurance: When transporting business materials and other cargo in commercial vehicles, this coverage can insure those items.
- Which policies do I need?
Which business insurance policies you need will depend on various factors; The size of your operation, your income and your industry might all influence your needs. Our agents can help you complete a comprehensive review of your operational risks to determine the necessary policies, terms and limits.
- Does everyone need a BOP?
Not every business owner needs a BOP. In fact, certain businesses may not qualify for a BOP. As your business grows, you may need to move away from a BOP. We can help you determine when your qualifications for coverage differ from a BOP’s offerings.
- Do contractors or subcontractors need coverage?
If you plan to hire subcontractors, make sure they carry their own liability coverage. That way if they cause harm to someone else, they can compensate those parties.
Dynamite Insurance Brokerage’s committed agents will make sure you get the business insurance that’s most-appropriate for your needs. Please feel free to call our office at 661-255-0038 to speak to an agent or email us your questions and an insurance professional will reply promptly.